Chief Radiation Therapist - Radiation Oncology
LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Chief Radiation Therapist - Radiation Oncology - Full Time
Join the Radiation Oncology Team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital
Join the Radiation Oncology team at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and help provide a comprehensive program of cancer services in a comfortable environment that is close to home for Queens’s residents. Our radiation oncology specialists are continuously refining treatments based on the latest research to provide targeted cancer care to our patients. In the Julia and Ned Arnold Center for Radiation Oncology, our patients receive advanced radiation therapy in a comfortable environment that is close to home.
We are currently seeking a skilled certified radiation therapist to join an expanding department. Step into a patient-focused, high-tech environment offering leading edge technology. As a result, more Queens’ patients choose our center than any other cancer program in the metropolitan area. The Cancer Center's greatest strength is in its people, whose expert qualifications have made it the regional leader in cancer care.
This is a Full Time Position in Flushing, Queens.
- High school diploma
- Completion of an ARRT approved Radiation Therapy Technology program.
- NYS Radiotherapy Technologist license
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of radiation therapy, including dosimetry, treatment planning brachytherapy and simulation, gained through at least 4 years as a Radiation Therapist
- At least 2 years in a supervisory capacity or lead Radiation Therapist.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.