LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Positions available in Lake Success ,Nassau County and Yorktown Heights, Central Business Office, Northern Westchester County.
Coding Specialist/Chart Analyst
Code and assist in coding superbills for Physicians; maintain superbills with current and up-to-date CPT and ICD-10; ensure all coding is in compliance.
- Analyzes superbills and identifies deficiencies in CPT and diagnoses coding.
- Analyzes ad updates superbills.
- Assigns CPT & ICD-10 codes to superbill.
- Inputs diagnoses codes into ADS.
- Reviews patient records for coding and accuracy.
- Assists billing staff in coding assignments.
- Provides Senior Chart Analyst with notifications of updates for various agencies.
- Develops and maintains a high level of customer service.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Certified Professional Coder or college certification in coding-Required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.