Certified Medical Assistant-Medical Group-Queens
LocationFlushing, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pride!
Certified Medical Assistant-Multi Specialty-Medical Group-Queens, Forest Hills
Shift varies Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm, overtime as needed.
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
- Preparing patient for examinations by our multiple physicians.
- Greeting and escorting patients to clinical area and preform proper intake, which include vitals, medications and history review, allergies, and all other related items associated with intake.
- Provides post-examination testing and assist physician with requests for further testing such as ekg's, blood draws and set up for injections.
- Proper documentation and specimen handling is needed daily. Following procedures and protocols instated at site must be followed. Follow up is required on all tasks.
- Chart prep must be completed 1 week out which includes receiving previous testing and consult notes.
- Insure proper stocking and supplies.
- Additional duties as required.
- Medical Assistant experience with a Multi Specialty Practice.
- Knowledge of EMR
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduate of a State and/or Nationally accredited Medical Associate Program.
- Certification as a Medical Assistant.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.