LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Cardio Vascular Radiological Tech - CVRT – Radiology
Team-Oriented Diagnostic Care:
CVRT's Are The Image of Quality and Compassionate Care
Interventional Radiology at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens provides excellent service aided by the newest, state-of-the-art technology. The collaborative, patient-focused world of New York-Presbyterian Queens is at the forefront of boldly advanced diagnostic care. In our Radiology Department, our technologists work closely with our Interventional cardiologists to employ a range of interventional techniques designed to improve blood flow to the heart and decrease the need for open-heart surgery.
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and become part of the tight-knit team that is leading the way in interventional cardiac services in Queens and let your skillful images provide road maps that allow the interventional radiologist to conduct these minimally invasive procedures. Our coordinated team approach supports our hospital commitment to Putting Patients First.
This position is for and evening shift, 3:15 pm -11:15pm. On call required after orientation complete.
- Prior IR, Cath Lab/EP experience preferred.
- RCIS certification
- Current New York State Radiology Technologist License
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.