LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Café Cashier-New-York Presbyterian Queens
Create Exceptional Patient Care Experience Everyday
Café Cashier – Per Diem
Bring your outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail to NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, and serve as a dependable resource for the population we serve. With an unwavering commitment to exceptional customer service, these professionals continually strive to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and overall experience of each patient interaction.
You will have the opportunity to build the amazing patient experience as you receive and records payments. In this role, you will perform routine duties involving receipt of cash payments for food and assist in setting up for cafeteria service.
This is a Per Diem position and hours may vary.
- Prior experience with cash handling
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year related experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.