LocationQueens, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Anesthesia Technician - Full Time & Per Diem Opportunities Available
At NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, we’re redefining the possibilities in surgical care. Led by conscientious and highly skilled medical professionals, our remarkably advanced technology enables us to treat some of the world’s most complex cases. You can help make it possible.
We are currently seeking an Anesthesia Technician to join our world-renowned team at our NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. In this position, you will assemble, clean and maintain anesthesiology equipment and supplies. Your work area will include 19 operating rooms (Main OR & ASU), Labor & Delivery, Endoscopy, Interventional Radiology, CAT Scan/MRI, Electrophysiology Lab. You’ll help maintain our commitment to safe, effective and compassionate care.
- Previous experience as an Anesthesia Tech
- Certification by American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT)
- Training as an Anesthesia Technician
- High School Diploma or GED
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.