Support Services Supervisor - Full Time - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Consummate Customer Care:
Support Services Supervisor - Nights
Step into New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center where support services professionals are the heart and soul of our hospital wide mission: Putting Patients First. That means environmental services, laundry, mail room, security, patient transport, food and nutrition, procurement and nursing support services - all united by our passion for exceeding expectations. Superior safety, logistics and service define our work. Explore this opportunity to provide the leadership that makes it possible.
Empower Support Services professionals at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center to deliver extraordinary patient experiences. Be the face of caring, proactive customer service on a tight knit team. Serve as a liaison to world-renowned medical staff. Ensure the highest levels of cleanliness, safety and hospitality for all patients and employees. Provide inspiring, action-oriented leadership that fosters consistency, results and personalized service across our hospital.
- 2 years of experience managing Environmental Services staff in a hospital environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Familiarity with Joint Commission Standards and Quality Assurance
- Associates Degree
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.