Supervisor Food and Nutrition - Starbucks Operations - Rotating Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Food Service at Its Best
Supervisor - Food & Nutrition
Thrive at the forefront of nutritional excellence with New York’s #1-ranked hospital. From in-house catering to outpatient meal preparation and beyond, your leadership will help ensure that we continue to provide food that soothes souls and supports the healing process. What’s more, you’ll experience a culture similar to that of a community hospital, while enjoying access to the resources of a large academic medical center. It’s the kind of work that improves countless lives – including your own. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
Take on this role as a Supervisor of Food and Nutrition and be responsible for planning, directing and overseeing operations. Assist with the development of menus and establish and maintain standards for food purchasing, storage, preparation and more. Analyze the department's operations and re-evaluate quality of services. Develop and implement job routines and procedures to increase efficiency and uphold the highest level of customer service. Identify and address opportunities to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve service, and help us build on success as a world-class hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hospitality and Supervisory related experience - such as Starbucks
- 1 – 3 years experience in food service
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.