Staff Physical Therapist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Physical Therapists Make It Possible
At New York-Presbyterian, our Physical Therapists use advanced technology and best-practice techniques to restore and maximize patient mobility. Our impressive facilities include the latest technologies to help patients reach their full potential. Now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible.
Join our inter-disciplinary team and provide high-quality physical therapy for all of our patients.
Explore our innovative programs as you rotate through our many acute care services including Medical/ Surgical, Orthopedics, Cardiopulmonary, Neurology, Inpatient Spine program, Inpatient Rehabilitation and Outpatient Physical Therapy. Help us build on our reputation as one of New York’s best hospitals. Now you can become a part of our Amazing team!
In this position, you will rotate through our many acute care units, fast track program, inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient therapy. This position starts off with hours of 830am-430pm with a future rotation covering a Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday shift from 830am-430pm or a Monday to Friday shift from 12pm-8pm.
- Adult Acute care experience
- Experience with patient's s/p orthopedic surgery
- Cardio-pulmonary experience
- Master’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current NYS PT licensure
- Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association required
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.