Staff Nurse - RN - Neurology -8HN - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
A Unit Delivering Excellence in Care:
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Neurology -8HN
Nurses at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital leverage fresh new neurological care techniques, helping patients who were once considered untreatable. Our Neurological Institute was founded as the nation’s first. Our Neuroscience Institute pioneered international protocol for the treatment of traumatic brain injury. Here, top nurses join a storied tradition and make their own mark on history. Our nurses experience one of the highest case mix indexes, ranging from post-operative care for patients following neurosurgery to care of acute head trauma, intracerebral hemorrhages and other conditions. Our nurses are vital members of high profile teams and leaders of safe, compassionate care. Highest ever patient and employee satisfaction scores. Flexible scheduling. Shared governance and nurse autonomy. These are just a few of the reasons top neurology nurses join our team.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem 12 hour nights shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
- Prior Neurology or Neurosurgical experience
- Two years of acute care nursing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.