Shuttle Van Driver
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Security is Key to Quality Care:Security Chauffeurs' Make It Possible
Security Chauffeur - Multiple Shifts
Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center in providing transport to all personnel, executives and visitors to and from various facilities of the Medical Center in a courteous, safe and expeditious manner. Now, we’re asking you to join us in Making It Possible.
Providing maintenance in submitting daily maintenance reports to the fleet mechanic, assist security personnel in maintaining effective security surveillance of hospital facilities and report any accidents to security management pertinent to potential accidents while maintaining a safe and clean vehicle.
- Previous experience as a school bus or shuttle driver
- High School Diploma or GED
- Motor Vehicle Department CDL Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement
- At least 1 year of experience as a chauffeur
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.