Sergeant - Columbia - Rotating Shift
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, sergeants do more than supervise Security Officers in campuses —they take part in amazing stories.
Sergeantsprovides supervision of the security officers on a day-to-day basis.
- Bachelor’s degree, military experience, or 2 years of collegiate courses in criminal justice or related field.
- Driver's License.
- NYCFD Certificate of fitness as Fire Safety Director.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience required.
- NYS Security Guard License.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of Fire Safety.
- Basic supervisory skills.
- Basic training skills.
- Completion of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification required within 90 days of starting in role.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.