Senior Assistant Payroll
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
See the promise of patient care come to life every day through service excellence, compassionate care, and interdisciplinary support. Your essential and challenging role in payroll management will help NewYork-Presbyterian succeed every day in putting patients first.
Senior Payroll Assistant
Under the direction of the Corporate Payroll Manager, this role will assist in efficient and accurate preparation of the regular and pension payrolls. This is a senior clerical position with responsibility for providing work direction, as delegated by the manager. In this position, the ideal candidate will coordinate processing of assigned payroll stages, verify integrity of payroll data and demographic interfaces from Workday, Kronos and ADP Payforce and reviews all staff’s ADP Payforce online batches and inputs for completeness and accuracy, and coordinates error correction process.
This is a full time hybrid day position located at our Midtown Manhattan Corporate Center.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of related payroll experience
- Knowledge of computer systems and various office applications
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.