Registered Ultrasound Tech - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Highest Quality Clinical Images:
You Make It Possible
Ultrasound Technologist - Nights
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #1 in New York. Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. In this role you will use state of the art GE Logiq E9 equipment and GE S8 portables. Utilize your strong experience in Ultrasound to bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results for our patients.
This is a full time day shift position working Monday - Friday.
- Prior experience as a Ultrasound Technologist in a hospital environment
- Experience with GE equipment
RDMS (Abdomen) and RVT or RVS in Vascular Technology
- High School Diploma/GED
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) certification in appropriate clinical specialty
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.