Registered Dietitian - Clinical Nutritionist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Enter a New Era at NYP
- At least 1 year of acute care experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of medical nutrition therapy
- Ability to provide direct patient care
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Completion of an ACEND accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- NYS Certification as a Dietitian/Nutritionist within 12 months of hire
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.