Registered Dietitian - Clinical Nutritionist - Columbia
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Clinical Nutrition: Enter a New Era at NYP
Registered Dietitian / Clinical Nutritionist - Columbia
Nutritionists at NewYork-Presbyterian never stop innovating. The best in the field, our Nutritionists have moved beyond diet into the realms of preventative and community care. We employ a consultant-like approach along with state-of-the-art technology to support clinically diverse cases. We're respected, participating members of the multidisciplinary team. And we're currently reporting our highest ever patient and employee satisfaction scores.
Bring your acute care Registered Dietitian experience to a department that has contributed substantially to the study of nutrition and its relationship to various diseases. Here you will work with dynamic colleagues and a diverse in-patient population. This position will cover staff-relief at Weill Cornell Medical Center. You will have the opportunity to educate dietetic interns and staff, as you develop nutrition treatment programs to ensure optimal nutritional care, in accordance with established procedures and regulatory requirements.
This will be a full time position.
- At least 1 year of acute experience
- Knowledge of medical nutrition therapy
- Bachelor's Degree
- NYS Certification as a Dietitian/ Nutritionist within 12 months
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within 6 months
- Completion of an ACEND accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- Ability to provide direct patient care to pediatric, adolescent, young adult, adult and geriatric patients
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.