Radiology Program Associate
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Radiology Program Associates Make It Possible
NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center is known across the world for highly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable RPA's like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can help make it possible.
Radiology Program Associate - Full Time - Nights
We are seeking a highly dedicated RPA to join our team. In this role, you will serve as liason between referring physicians and our Radiologists, supporting critical results/findings/instructions. Triage calls exercising keen judgment and sound decision making skills and participate in performance improvement efforts to optimize workflow and streamline processes. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This is a full-time night shift position working 12:00 am - 8:00 am including variable weekend shifts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care or other related field
- Associate’s Degree in health care or other related field.
- Two years of work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in healthcare or hospital setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), ability to learn hospital and radiology information system
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.