Physician Assistant - Transplant - Nights - Columbia Campus (Open to new grads)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Physician Assistant -Transplant - Nights - Columbia Campus (Open to new grads)
Our Physician Assistants practice as a cohesive team to ensure our patients and their families receive the best care possible. Take front line responsibility for management of these patients. This role does not include operating room responsibilities.
Schedule: 3 12.5 hour shifts per week.
Open to new grads and PAs with transplant experience.
Bachelor's or Master's in Physician Assistant studies
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.