Per Diem Ultrasound Technologist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Highest Quality Clinical Images:
You Make It Possible
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer - Pediatric - Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #1 in New York. Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Utilize your strong experience in Ultrasound to bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results for our pediatric patients.
This is an as-needed per diem position, primarily for shifts covering 4:00pm-12:00am and 12:00am-8:00am.
- Prior experience as a Ultrasound Technologist in a hospital environment
- Prior experience with pediatric patients
- Experience with GE equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduation from a 1-year approved Ultrasound Program
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT- Sonography) - or able to obtain within 18 months of hire
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.