Per Diem-Staff Nurse - Radiology - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Staff Nurse - RN - InterventionalRadiology - Columbia University Irving Medical Center- Per Diem
Transform your Career as a Per Diem Nurse at New York's #1 Hospital.
The Staff Nurse is responsible for the direct provision of effective and comprehensive nursing care.
Step into a fast-advancing, tech-savvy specialty in one of the world's top hospitals-where quality imaging infuses our approach to quality care.
Come pioneer the innovative and less invasive alongside top radiologists, nurse practitioners, radiology techs and more. Together, we deliver Amazing outcomes. Our assessments are time-critical. We administer IVs and medications, induce sedated consciousness and serve as crucial patient advocates.
Join us to practice autonomously, with flexible scheduling and shared governance. Join a hospital simultaneously delivering its highest patient AND employee satisfaction scores ever.
There's more. We achieve across disciplines-in surgical, inpatient, outpatient and emergency settings. Our practice is limited only by the scope of advancing technology. NewYork-Presbyterian is renowned for research, innovation and technological leadership. First MRI suite in New York. First GE high-definition CT imaging suite in the world. In 2009, first Artis zeego robotic OR of the future.
This is a Day Flex Per Diem Position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse required.
- At least one year of Radiology or Critical Care experience is required.
- BCLS certification required. ACLS certification within 90 days of hire/transfer required.
- Additional certification may be required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.