Nurse Practitioner - Therapeutic Infusion Center-Adult Infusion Center - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Nurse Practitioner – Adult Infusion Center/Therapeutic Infusion Center - Columbia University Irving Medical Center
For Nurse Practitioners at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, every moment – and every patient – is precious. We Put Patients First! Each tool enhances nurses’ uncanny ability to detect even the slightest changes—and makes our hospital a destination-of-choice.
At New York-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our advanced practice registered nurses are part of an amazing team invested in evidence based practice focused on respect, quality, safety, patient and staff satisfaction and value care. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
Transform your career as a Nurse Practitioner at New York-Presbyterian, an ideal setting for interdisciplinary interaction and collaboration. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism to change practice by evidence-based research. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time position located at New York-Presbyterian /Columbia University Irving Medical Center. You will be required to work four shifts a week - 3 10-hour and 1 7.5 hour. The shift will start at 8am. Sometimes, it can be a fifth day in a week.
- Minimum of 3 years of acute care infusion NP experience
- Minimum of 3 years Oncology experience as a RN
- Experience with EPIC and procedures
- Master’s Degree in specialty of practice
- Current New York State License required as Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner
- Board certified Pediatric or Family Nurse Practitioner
- BCLS certification
- PALS certification
- APHON certification (chemo writing)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.