Maintenance Worker II
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
High-Quality Facilities for High-Quality Patient Care
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we're changing lives with Amazing facilities for care. In 2015, we earned the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR Award for Sustained Excellence in Energy Management for the tenth time more than any other hospital in the country. We're earth-conscious, patient-focused and finding new ways to efficiently operate our four million square foot campus. Explore this opportunity to join our team of dedicated Facilities members:
Maintenance Worker II - Days
In this role you will be responsible for a variety of troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and routine maintenance duties related to the entire facility. Utilize your expertise in firestopping installation and inspection throughout the hospital.
This is a full time position including Saturdays, Sundays and 3 week days (with flexibility on the exact days). This position is located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of general maintenance experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.