Licensed HVAC Mechanic - Tuesday - Saturday (4:00PM - 12:00AM)
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Facilities For Best-In-Class Care:Make It Possible at NewYork-Presbyterian
Licensed HVAC/R Mechanic
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, we’re redefining what’s possible in facility management. Now, you can help make it possible. Help manage over four million square feet of state-of-the-art infrastructure as a Licensed HVAC/R Mechanic. Transform your career as the front line of performance and quality at a world-class university medical center.
In this role, you will operate and maintain pneumatic controls and equipment for HVAC/R equipment and systems (Air Handling Unit). Operate, repair, lubricate and perform preventive maintenance on all large centrifugal, absorption and reciprocating systems
The schedule for this position is Tuesday - Saturday (4:00PM - 12:00AM)
- New York City Fire Department Refrigeration License
- Valid driver’s license
- EPA approved certification for proper refrigerant handling practices Universal Type
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Fireguard F-60
- New York City Fire Department Certificate of Fitness for Torch Use of Flammable Gases G-60
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years of experience working under EPA Universal certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.