Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry-Hematology - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYP/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Laboratory Technologist - Chemistry/Hematology - Per Diem
Amazing Things Are Happening at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center - we put patients first and do the kind of work that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a steady spirit of professionalism. It’s a unique opportunity at an Ivy League affiliated medical center to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in health care. A career here is one that helps improve the lives of countless human beings throughout the world. All of our work is essential to the delivery of top-notch care.
Here, our highly skilled laboratory professionals help to provide high quality treatment and work alongside nationally accredited colleagues. We are consistently adopting the most modern approaches to laboratory testing and quality improvement. The Hematology Lab houses state – of- the art technology featuring Sysmex XN9000 while Chemistry features Roche analyzers.Enhance your career among a dynamic team of Laboratory Technologists contributing to lifesaving results. Join the team that continues to take part in innovative medicine and live in the excitement of Where Amazing Works!
This is a per diem position working on an as needed basis. Location is our Columbia campus in Upper Manhattan/Washington Heights.
- Two years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- ASCP certification
- New grads welcome to apply
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist License from New York Education Department
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university in Medical Technology or equivalent curriculum unless credentials are grandfathered in as life experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.