IT Project Leader - Radiology Information Systems
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
Project Leader – Information Technology
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As a Project Leader you will provide technical and project management services in the design, implementation and maintenance of information technology systems to support NYP’s clinical, administrative and financial operations across all hospital campuses.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP Certification
- Three to five years of previous work related experience
- Two years of Project Management experience
- Familiarity with clinical work flow and medical administration
- Experience with system design and analysis
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.