Interventional Radiology Technologist –Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Interventional Radiology Technologist - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe.Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will work in the Interventional Radiology Department, perform x-ray procedures including myelograms, angiograms, embolizations, routine and/or diagnostic intraoperative interventional radiologic services, with prescribed patient care and technical quality standards. Join us. Utilize your expertise in the Interventional Radiology Department and expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
The shift for this position is Monday through Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm with on-call responsibilities including weekends. Location is our Columbia Campus in Upper Manhattan/Washington Heights.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited Radiography program
- New York State licensure in Radiography and certified by New York State to inject contrast media
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification in Radiography, or certification by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for any employee who has current ASRT certification as of November 2022. Maintains continuing education credits per ARRT requirements, or ASRT, if applicable. All employees hired into this role beginning in November 2022 must have and maintain ARRT certification in Radiography.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification in Vascular Interventional Radiography (VI). Maintains continuing education credits per American Registry of Radiologic Technologists requirements. If not held, current employees must obtain certification within 18 months of Last Reviewed date
- Minimum of one year experience in Diagnostic Imaging
- Proficient in EMR, RIS, PACS, Modality specific software
- Must complete 3 month department modality specific evaluation
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.