ICU Technician - Transplant - Part-Time - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Committed to Care and Caring:
Where Amazing Works
ICU Technician - Transplants - Part Time - Nights
At the heart of the NewYork-Presbyterian nursing team is an invaluable care provider, thriving at the bedside for patients and families: the ICU Technician. Committed to care, our ICU Technicians can enter a room and bring comfort, calm and compassion. Every day, they succeed at putting patients and families at ease.
Demonstrate excellence in moments like the drawing of blood and the taking of an EKG—when expertise and superior service makes all the difference. Be the eyes and ears of an award-winning nursing department. Collaborate with nurses and nursing attendants to raise the bar and Put Patients First.
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality phlebotomy, EKG, vital signs monitoring and blood glucose testing.
This is a part-time nights shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
• Minimum of one year current Nursing Attendant experience in an acute care hospital setting
• Successful completion of a skills inventory of a Nursing Attendant
• Recent training and/or experience as a Nurse Technician, Patient Care Technician or Medical Assistant
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.