ICU Technician - Med-Surgical/Medicine/Neuroscience/Cardiac/Oncology - Virtual Interview Days - All Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Committed to Care and Caring:
Where Amazing Works
ICU Technician -Med/Surgical/Medicine/Neuroscience/Cardiac/Oncology - Virtual Interview Days - All Shifts available
At the heart of the NewYork-Presbyterian nursing team is an invaluable care provider, thriving at the bedside for patients and families: the ICU Technician. Committed to caring, our ICU Technicians can enter a room and bring comfort, calm, and compassion. Every day, they succeed at putting patients and families at ease.
Demonstrate excellence in moments like drawing blood and taking an EKG—when expertise and superior service make all the difference. Be the eyes and ears of an award-winning nursing department. Collaborate with nurses and nursing attendants to raise the bar and Put Patients First.
Take the initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices. Bring the best in care and caring while providing quality phlebotomy, EKG, vital signs monitoring, and blood glucose testing.
These are full-time, part-time, days, evenings, and nights, shift positions at NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Medical Center.
• Minimum of one-year current Nursing Attendant experience in health care setting
• Successful completion of a skills inventory of a Nursing Attendant
• Recent training and/or experience as a Nurse Technician, Patient Care Technician, or Medical Assistant
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.