Coordinator Clinical Respiratory
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Clinical Coordinator - Respiratory
Join NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital at the forefront of respiratory therapy. We were one of the first hospitals to implement a nitric oxide program. We’re renowned for our breakthrough work with oscillating and jet ventilators. We continue to utilize advanced techniques that improve care quality and shorten length of stays. Bold innovation. Unmatched patient care. Our respiratory therapists are shaping the future of the field. And now, you can become one of the people who Make It Possible:
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for all respiratory care related responsibilities on a given shift with clinical education and supervisory responsibilities. Primarily responsible for the orientation of employees. Provides clinical orientation and competency assessment
as assigned by Technical Director. Performs all duties inherent to managerial role. Participates in hiring, training, evaluation and termination of
assigned staff according to hospital policies and procedures.
This is a full time position covering three twelve hour shifts Monday -Friday with weekend rotations located at NYP Washington Heights campus in Upper Manhattan.
- Associates Degree in Applied Science Respiratory Therapy (American Medical Association approved)
- Three years of critical care experience
- Current NYS Respiratory Therapy Licensure
- BCLS certification
- NBRC Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.