Clinical Nurse Manager - Central Sterile Processing Department - NYP-Columbia University Irving Medical Center
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works
NYP/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Clinical Nurse Manager - Central Sterile Processing Department
At NewYork-Presbyterian / Allen Hospital, we take in pride in providing Amazing care, where compassion and community meet a world-class experience. Feel the pride of delivering transformational nursing leadership at New York’s #1 hospital (U.S.News World Report). As a Clinical Manager, you'll oversee a team of 50 at Columbia and Allen Hospitals including supervisor and support staff under the guidance of the Patient Care Director.
Bring your passion for excellence to every aspect of operations including staffing, employee workflow, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, and project management. You'll have the opportunity to develop and implement operational plans. Ensure patient safety through high level disinfection of central sterile across multiple operating rooms. Utilize cutting edge information systems such as Endora, Lawson, OR Manager and Abacus tracking.
- Clinical operations experience driving strategic and business planning, financial and operational performance
- Infection control & prevention experience
- Previous RN experience in OR and/or Perioperative Services strongly preferred
- Masters Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- New York State RN License
- A minimum of two years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.