Clinical Nurse I - RN FT Night Flex - CTICU
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Make It Possible
A Unit Delivering Excellence in Critical Care:
Where Amazing Works
Clinical Nurse I - RN - Cardiothoracic ICU - Nights
Cardiac nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian means complex cases, rare technology - and a finely tuned, inspiring team care-giving approach. Across screening, diagnosis, treatment and care, our nurses drive the sharing of knowledge and practices that make a life-changing difference for patients. From the world's first successful pediatric heart transplant to the nation's first robotically-assisted open-heart procedure, each history-making advance is inspired by passion for those in our care. Step into the nation's #4 center for Heart and Heart Surgery (U.S. News & World Report), and feel the pulse of Amazing things.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You will work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It is the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 12-hour shifts position at NewYork-Presbyterian/ Columbia University Medical Center
• At least one year of acute care RN experience in an ICU or two years of Stepdown
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
• BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.