Clinical Nurse I - Medical-Surgical Orthopedics - Nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
A Unit Delivering Excellence in Care:
Where Amazing Works
Clinical Nurse I – RN – Medical/Surgical Orthopedics - 9GS - Nights
Practice the art and science of evidence-based Medical/Surgical Orthopedic nursing at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Join an action-oriented team at an Ivy League medical center, and go to the next level in your nursing career. Our case mix index is one of the highest, yet our measured outcomes are among the best in the nation. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full time 12-hour shifts position at NewYork-Presbyterian/ Columbia University Medical Center
- At least one year of RN experience and/or capstone or a senior clinical rotation with a preceptor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.