Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Hematology - Days - Full Time - Competitive Sign-On Bonus
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Where Amazing Works
NYP/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Hematology - Days - Full Time
Amazing Things Are Happening at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center - we put patients first and do the kind of work that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a steady spirit of professionalism. It’s a unique opportunity at an Ivy League affiliated medical center to collaborate with some of the brightest minds in health care, while building on our success as New York’s #1 hospital. A career here is one that helps improve the lives of countless human beings throughout the world. All of our work is essential to the delivery of top-notch care.
Here, our highly skilled laboratory professionals help to provide high quality treatment and work alongside nationally accredited colleagues. We are consistently adopting the most modern approaches to laboratory testing and quality improvement. The Hematology Lab houses state – of- the art technology featuring Sysmex XN9000 and consists of a team of dynamic Laboratory Technologists contributing to lifesaving results. Join the team that continues to take part in innovative medicine and live in the excitement of Where Amazing Works!
This position is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm plus alternate weekends and rotating holidays. Location is our Columbia campus in Upper Manhattan/Washington Heights.
Competitive sign-on bonus up to $10K :
New graduates eligible
Experiential bonus commensurate with experience
Additional bonus for night shift
- Two years of experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- ASCP certification
- New grads welcome to apply
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York Education department
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.