Angioplasty Specialist - Cardiac Catherization - Full Time - Days
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Heart Services Make It Possible
AngioplastySpecialist - Cardiac Catherization - Full Time - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center is a shining example of premier, personalized care. It's where foremost medical minds make time to know patients - and each other. It's a leading institution, with a heart for the community. Now, you can help Make It Possible.
Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #3 in the nation for Cardiology and Heart Surgery. Play a vital role in world-renowned care, using the newest paradigms and best practices in heart care. Take this opportunity to scrub in for complex procedures, assisting Cardiac Catherization Physicians in all phases of invasive and it interventional cardiology procedures .
This is a full- time, rotating days position plus on-call responsibility. Candidates should have flexibility with their schedule, as shift start times may vary. Location is our Columbia campus in Upper Manhattan/Washington Heights.
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) registration
- At least 3 years experience applicable to the specialty
- At least 1 year experience scrubbing into cardiac cath lab procedures
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Interventional Cardiology, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Cardiovascular Anatomy and Physiology
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.