LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
X-Ray Technologists Make It Possible
X-Ray Technician - Variable Shifts - Part Time
NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Radiologic Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate x-ray equipment to make radiographs and/or computer images of designated portions of the body, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Use your expertise in X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This is a Part-Time position working variable shifts including weekends and rotating holidays.
- Prior experience as a X-Ray Technologist in a hospital environment
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiology
- New York State Radiologic Technologist license from Department of Health (or able to obtain within 6 months of hire)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.