X-Ray Technologist - Part Time - Variable Shifts
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
X-Ray Technologists Make It Possible
X-Ray Technician - Part Time - Variable Shifts
NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-Ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate X-Ray equipment including GE & CareStream C-Arms and Portables to make radiographs and/or computer images of designated portions of the body, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor. Covering fixed rooms plus the OR & ED, play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Use your expertise in X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This part-time position covers variable days and rotating shifts including weekends & rotating holidays. Initial training conducted during day shift. Location is our Columbia campus in Upper Manhattan/Washington Heights.
- Prior experience as a X-Ray Technologist in a hospital environment
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiology
- New York State Radiologic Technologist license from Department of Health (or able to obtain within 6 months of hire)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.