X-Ray technologist nights
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
X-Ray Technologists Make It Possible
X-Ray Technician - Nights
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We were home to the first optical intensified X-ray examination in the western hemisphere in 1896. Since then, our reputation has continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced X-Ray Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate x-ray equipment to make radiographs and/or computer images of designated portions of the body, under the direction of a radiologist and the supervision of a department supervisor. While this is a technical position with no supervisory responsibility, you will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Use your expertise in X-Ray technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge, alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This is a full time night shift X-Ray technologist position at the NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell campus. There is a 10% differential for evening and night shifts.
- Previous experience as an X-Ray Technologist in a hospital environment
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiology
- New York State Radiologic Technologist license from Department of Health
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.