Workforce Systems Coordinator-Kronos Programmer
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Fulfillment: Advance Our Mission-Driven Work
Kronos Workforce Systems Coordinators at NewYork-Presbyterian bring new meaning to the term “systemic health.” We provide the working systems and financial foundation that allows hospital leaders and clinicians to keep their focus on advancing patient care. See how professional teams play an active role in care and caring. Thrive as a valued member of New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S. News & World Report), and feel the pride of mission-driven achievement.
Workforce Systems Coordinator/Kronos Programmer
Harness your knowledge of Workforce Management systems and your desire to become a ‘subject matter expert’ in Kronos Advanced Scheduler & Workforce Management applications. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Support the development of the Hospital's Kronos applications including training, system configuration, and the development of reports for analyzing schedule, payroll and Kronos information. Coordinate day-to-day processing requirements. Design and deliver comprehensive instructor-led and computer based training materials and lessons using Captivate and other training applications. Provide user functional support on the Kronos applications, ensuring managers have access to information and resources needed to make informed staffing decisions. Support the design and testing of new Kronos functionality and reporting requirements.
- Hands-on experience with configuration, testing and maintenance of the Kronos system v8.1 or higher
- Understanding of scheduling process within the healthcare environment
- Knowledge of Kronos Employee Self Schedule (ESS) and Advanced Scheduler
- Knowledge of healthcare payroll practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with supporting various workforce applications
- Strong Excel, Word, and Access skills
- Kronos advanced scheduling module or similar nurse scheduling application experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.