LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
The Wellbeing Coach is responsible for providing onsite one-on-one health coaching to employees at NYP and promoting our NYPBeHealthy employee health & wellbeing programming.
- Registered dietitian nutritionist, certified diabetes educator, certified personal trainer, physical therapist, occupational therapist, or registered nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in corporate wellness, health promotion, dietetics, athletic training, exercise physiology, strength and conditioning, nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft office and data entry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic about fostering employees’ health & wellbeing
- Flexibility and adaptability
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.