Unit Clerk-antepartum- Part Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Be the face of patient excellence and quality customer service.
Unit Clerk - Antepartum - Part Time
Make a lasting first impression on a NewYork-Presbyterian nursing unit-meeting and greeting patients and family members in need of a compassionate ear and calm direction. Light up the room with your presence. Make the promise of Putting Patients First a reality at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Provide compassionate patient focus and superior customer service - keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly. Coordinate appointments and perform general clerical duties at the unit nursing station to assure the timely, efficient and accurate flow of patient information. Welcome and direct visitors and hospital colleagues to appropriate areas. Page nurses and answer phones on your unit. Sign for important medical deliveries. Cultivate a courteous and respectful demeanor while multitasking between people and responsibilities.
This is a 3:30pm-11:30pm shift.
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- 1 year of previous clerical and computer keyboard experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and courteously with staff, patients, and visitors
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.