Ultrasound Tech - Sonographer - Per Diem
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Highest Quality Clinical Images:
You Make It Possible
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer - Per Diem
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #1 in New York. Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices at NewYork-Presbyterian/Allen Hospital. Utilize your strong experience in Ultrasound to bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results for our patients.
This is a per diem position working on-demand schedule with the possibility of covering all shifts including weekends.
- Prior experience as a Ultrasound Technologist in a hospital environment
- Experience with GE equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- Graduation from a 1-year approved Ultrasound Program
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT- Sonography) - or able to obtain within 18 months of hire
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.