Ultrasound Tech - Sonographer - Pediatric - Part Time
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Highest Quality Clinical Images:
You Make It Possible
Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer - Pediatric - Part Time
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #1 in New York. Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
Take initiative and balance the perfect blend of patient care and clinical practices at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. Utilize your strong experience in Ultrasound to bring the best in care and caring, all while providing quality patient assessments and ensuring optimal diagnostic results for our pediatric patients.
This is a part time position primarily working every other weekend from 12:00 am - 8:00 am and one weekday.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonography (RDMS) with PS or AB specialty
- Prior experience as a Ultrasound Technologist in a hospital environment
- Prior experience with pediatric patients
- Experience with GE equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) certification in appropriate clinical specialty
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.