Telehealth Project Leader - Information Technology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
Telehealth Project Leader – Information Technology
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
As a the Telehealth Project Leader you will provide technical and project management services for the full implementation life cycle, maintenance, and user support of information systems that support NYP’s digital health operations across all hospital campuses and regional facilities. You will provide direct staff supervision of the telehealth team assigned to execute these functions. You will develop and maintain project plans, schedules and priorities to ensure timely delivery of telehealth solutions. In addition, you will establish and maintain communication with the telehealth project team, users, committees/work groups, vendors and management and collaborate with department/project teams to assist in the design and implementation of internal operational policies and procedures resulting from project installations and upgrades.
- Major in Health Policy, Computer Science, or Healthcare Administration
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Statistics/bio-statistics
- PMP Certification
- Minimum of two years of Project Management experience with strong project management skills
- Comfortable working with clinicians and end users
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of three years equivalent experience
- Three to five years of previous work-related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.