Telehealth IT Analyst III
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
Telehealth Information Technology Analyst III
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
Our Innovation Team is looking for rock star project managers. The right candidate should have experience managing large-scale projects, be passionate about technology, and want to lead digital health initiatives changing the way health care is delivered.
As a Telehealth IT Analyst III you will lead a team and stakeholders, manage large-scale projects and work closely with providers and vendors to improve the way patients receive care. You will work with end users to implement hospital wide telehealth solutions and workflows. You will design, implement, analyze, and modify new and existing telehealth programs to support NYP’s digital health strategy. You will also determine user specifications for hardware and software needs and work closely with clinical practice to develop workflows. In addition, you will work independently in a professional, high-tech environment to oversee cutting-edge digital health technology designed to improve patient satisfaction and access.
- Major in Health Policy, Computer Science, or Healthcare Administration
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Statistics/bio-statistics
- PMP Certification
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working with clinicians and end users
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five to seven or more years of previous work related experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.