Telehealth IT Analyst I
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
Telehealth Information Technology Analyst I
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
Our Innovation Team at NewYork-Presbyterian (NYP) is looking for rock star analysts to join them as they change the delivery of care beyond the four walls of our world-class hospitals. Since the launch of NYP OnDemand in 2016, the team has delivered virtual care across over 80+ specialties ranging from direct-to-consumer virtual urgent care to specialty telehealth consults. Our Innovation Team leads the digital strategy at NYP to improve access for all patients to world-class care.
As a Telehealth IT Analyst I you will help support and implement projects to improve the way patients receive care. You will work with end users to implement hospital wide telehealth solutions and workflows. You will design, implement, analyze, and modify new and existing telehealth programs to support NYP’s digital health strategy. In addition, you will work independently in a professional, high-tech environment to oversee cutting-edge digital health technology designed to improve patient satisfaction and access.
- One to two years of previous work related experience
- Major in Major in Health Policy, Information Science, or Healthcare Administration
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working with clinicians and end users
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.