Telehealth Analyst II
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. As the #1 hospital in New York and #5 in the Nation (U.S. News & World Report), we are committed to excellence in patient care, research, education and community service. Innovative technology, such as telehealth, remote patient monitoring and robotics, drive our initiatives addressing large-scale challenges that will yield better outcomes for patients and their families. Join our team to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Start your journey with us today!
Telehealth Analyst II
As a Telehealth Analyst II you will help support and implement projects to improve the way patients receive care. You will work with end users to implement hospital wide telehealth solutions and workflows. You will design, implement, analyze, and modify new and existing telehealth programs to support NYP’s digital health strategy. In addition, you will work independently in a professional, high-tech environment to oversee cutting-edge digital health technology designed to improve patient satisfaction and access.
- Major in Health Policy, Computer Science, or Healthcare Administration
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Statistics/bio-statistics
- PMP Certification
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working with clinicians and end users
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three to five years of previous work related experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.