Technologist Nuclear Medicine - Full Time - Days Flex
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Be the Face of Patient-Focused Advancement
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - Full Time - Days Flex
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Nuclear Medicine plays a key role in providing patients with healthy, healing outcomes. Here, we diagnose and treat rare and deeply embedded conditions, when most centers are unequipped to help. We live to deliver high-tech, highly compassionate care experiences. And now, we’re inviting you to join our patient-inspired team:
Join the close-knit Nuclear Medicine team at NewYork-Presbyterian. Here you will work with dynamic colleagues and a diverse in-patient population. Be immersed in a full spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic care while assisting with the evaluation of a wide range of medical conditions, from thyroid disorders to hypertension, heart disease, and pulmonary disorders. As a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, we’ll depend on you to handle, prepare, administer and dispose of sensitive radiopharmaceuticals. You’ll perform quality control and follow aseptic technique standards to ensure patient and colleague safety. You’ll obtain and distribute medical records as needed, while collaborating with leading radiology physicians to provide integrated and expert evaluation of each patient.
We are seeking candidates with flexible availability. This is a full time position, primarily working five days per week between 7:30am - 8:00pm with rotating holidays.
- Graduate of an approved Nuclear Medicine Technology Program or A.S. or B.S. Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- CT Post primary certification (ARRT(CT) or NMTCB(CT))
- Prior experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Prior experience working with GE equipment
- New York State Nuclear Medicine License from the Department of Health
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist (CNMT) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.