LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Advanced Pharmacy Practices:
Pharmacy Techs Make It Possible
Bring your talent and ambition to the world-renowned Pharmacy team at NewYork-Presbyterian. Support our entire spectrum of specialties. Play an active role in shaping the future of pharmaceutical care. Experience the fulfillment of Making It Possible:
Pharmacy Technician– Night Shift
Help our licensed pharmacists provide carefully prepared medications and high-quality care to patients. Advocate for patient safety as part of an empowered team by adhering to stringent standards. Update the patient census using pharmacy inventory automation systems. Assist with the training of students, interns and new technicians. Pursue this extraordinary opportunity to learn, grow and achieve alongside some of the most respected professionals in the field. Step into a culture where patient and employee satisfaction scores are at their highest levels ever.
This position will work at least 1 weekend shift per month and cover day and evening shifts during the week as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or National Health career Association (NHA)
- New York State Pharmacy Technician License
- Pharmacy Technician experience (preferably hospital experience)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.