Technical Architect - Information Technology
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Information Technology – Impacting Lives
Technical Architect Information Technology
Join the Information Technology team at New York’s #1-ranked hospital.
This is your opportunity to provide world class technology solutions that will directly impact the quality of a patient’s life. At New York Presbyterian Hospital Information Technology is at the forefront of our patient experience. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to develop your career while creating solutions and services that will improve the welfare of others. If growing your career in technology while creating solutions that improve the lives of others inspires you, then a career at New York Presbyterian Hospital awaits you.
Performs multiple complex technology activities that support major information systems throughout NewYorkPresbyterian. Provides technical expertise for Information Services initiatives throughout NYP. Applies comprehensive technical knowledge to assigned system(s), and provides technical informational support to Information Services staff as well as end users. May provide consultation on projects and is considered to be a technical expert for assigned system(s).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related discipline or related work experience 6-8 years
- 6-8 years of related work experience
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.