Talent Sourcing Specialist
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join a team that hires Amazing talent, at New York’s #1 hospital
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we believe in the incredible value of people. We're recruiting and retaining the best in patient care. With fair, values-based practices and a reputation for achievement, we're the employer-of-choice for talented human resources professionals. We're a historic institution, yet perpetually on the cutting edge. Learn how you can Help Make It Possible.
Temporary Talent Sourcing Specialist
We have a vision for Talent Acquisition, and it leads the way in identifying and selecting patient-focused employees. As we continue to raise the level of service we provide, we’re seeking a self-starter like you to join us. You will be a part of a highly engaged team to support recruitment for NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Develop and implement innovative research and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of potential candidates. Leverage Social Media and conduct in-depth market research to gain a thorough understanding of the marketplace. Plan and host recruitment events. Manage relationships with potential candidates. Be NYP’s brand ambassador, and ensure that the best and brightest are joining our hospital.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in sourcing or recruitment
- Experience with social media marketing
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced performance-driven culture of accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of Human Resources and Employment Practice regulations
- Strong computer literacy
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.